What is Datawatch?
Datawatch is a company that provides access control solutions to commercial real estate customers. Their platform includes:
- Access Control
- Mobile Solutions
- Room Booking
- Vistor Management
In this article, we will focus on Mobile Access.
- Configuring Mobile Access with Datawatch
Configuring Mobile Access with Datawatch
To configure mobile access with Datawatch, follow these simple steps.
Registering with Datawatch
To begin, you must be invited to register with Datawatch by an administrator.
- Open the invitation email from Datawatch and click on "Activate Now."
- Make note of the 6 digit Activation code to be entered later.
Adding Datawatch credentials
Open the Activate app and select Mobile Access.
- Click on Get Started
- Update your device settings if requested
- Enter your email address
- Select a password
- Enter the 6 digit activation code
Using Mobile Access
Once you have activated and connected your Datawatch account with the Activate app, have your mobile device in hand when approaching a turnstile or door to automatically unlock and open.
- The app will work even when running in the background.
- It may take up to 10 seconds to open on the first time.
- Ensure your device is sufficiently charged and has Bluetooth enabled.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS Activate Support at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise.