If you are a member of VTS Activate, you may be part of more than one channel. Your workplace may have multiple buildings, in the same location or in different cities. The building you work in may have separate channels for the restaurants and retailers in the same space or nearby.
You can easily switch channels using the following steps:
On a desktop browser:
- Active Channel: Regardless if you are viewing your workplace as an Admin or Member you will see the active channel in the top right area of the screen.
- Open the Channel Switcher: Select the down arrow, or select the name of the active channel to display the Channel Switcher. From there you will see all of the channels of which you are a member.
- Locate Channel: Find the channel you want to switch to by scrolling through the list or using the search bar.
- Open Channel: Select the channel you want to switch to and you will be taken to the home page of the new channel.
- Select the the Profile tab on the bottom right of the mobile app.
- Select Manage your workplaces. This will open the channel switcher
- Find the channel you want to switch to by scrolling through the list or using the search bar.
- Tap on the name of the channel you want to switch to and you will be taken to the new channel.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS Activate Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise.