The Dashboard shows you a snapshot of the activity of your workplace and the behavior of your members.
What information is shown in the Dashboard?
The Dashboard shows the following information:
- Total Adoption: The number of new subscribers by month, along with a cumulative total number of subscribers up to date.
- Total Activity: The total number of clicks, views, and interactions for all users in the channel over a selected time period.
- Total Reach: The number of unique visitors to the Channel over the selected time period.
What are the different types of user behavior?
The Dashboard shows the following types of user behavior:
- Impression: Number of people who viewed the info card associated with the content.
- View: Number of people who clicked on the Info card and viewed the content
- Interaction: Number of people who interacted with the content by filling out information and selecting Submit or Purchase.
What are the filter and viewing options?
The Dashboard data can be filtered and refined in the following ways:
- Explore: By hovering your mouse over a dashboard visualization, you can view the exact data results for a particular time period.
- Filter: The time period selector allows you to view your adoption, activity metrics, and total reach for the specified time frame.
What are Content Interactions?
The top 25 interactive content items in your channel are displayed in the Dashboard, showing a breakdown of all interactions at a glance. You can use this area to find and manage the contest/survey submissions, work orders, bookings, etc. that are currently running on your channel.
- Interactive Content: The Dashboard also contains information about each Interactive Content in a Channel. This is a centralized location for Workplace Admins to find how many people have made a reservation or submitted a survey response.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS Activate Support at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise.