On this page:
- How do I access the Mobile Admin View?
- What can I do in the Mobile Admin View?
- How to enable Mobile Admin View?
What is the Mobile Admin View?
The Mobile Admin View offers workplace admins the ability to view and manage the status of interactions and view the content in your channel.
How do I access the Mobile Admin View?
First you need to be in a role that has permissions to access the Mobile Admin View (see below). Then, an Admin button appears in the Mobile app under the Manage your workplaces menu:
What can I do in the Mobile Admin View?
The Mobile Admin View contains three standard functions:
This tab displays the interactive content in your channel and allows you to view the status of interactions.
|💡 Tasks such as content creation, enrolling new members, and other administrative actions are best done in the regular Admin View accessed through the desktop browser.|
This tab allows you to view the content in your channel. Edits should be done in the desktop browser.
|🧠 QR Code Scanning: Through the Mobile Admin View, you can scan QR Codes of member registrations at the door and automatically change the status from Created or Approved to Arrived.|
See also: QR Code Scanning
The profile tab is the same as the Members View and allows you to switch out of the Mobile Admin view to another channel and manage your profile information:
How to enable the Mobile Admin View?
The Mobile Admin View is controlled via a team permission setting. To enable the Mobile Admin View:
- Log in as an Admin or Workplace Admin using a desktop browser.
- Switch to the Admin View.
- Go to Team Management and click on the team you want to allow access to the Mobile Admin View. In this example, we will use the Workplace Admin team.
- Click on the gears icon to access the Permissions and Requirements settings:
- Under the Portal heading, enable the permission "This user is an admin-like user that can access the admin portal on mobile."
- Select Save.
This will enable the Admin View button on the mobile app next to the channels where the user is a member of a team that has this permission enabled.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS Activate Support at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise.
Article is closed for comments.