What is an Info Card?
The Info Card is a tile that previews the contents of a Post or Page. Taking the time to create and configure an interesting Info Card will lead to a more engaging post!
How is it created?
The Info Card is the first step when creating a Post or a Page:
Here are some tips for creating an effective Info Card:
- High Definition Images: Be sure to use clear, high-quality images when selecting your Navigation Card layout. Make sure the images are free of text and are visible within the Card aspect ratio.
- Title: Short, sweet and engaging. You want to ensure your Title captures your user's attention, boosting engagement for that post.
- Description: The fine print. Key details relating to your post should be placed here, keeping the Title short and sweet.
- Category: This setting is used by Dynamic Sections to automatically add items of the same category into a section.
- Reporting Group: This setting is used by Insights & Reporting to identify what categories of content are most read by members.
- Card Layout: Select a layout that best fits your Image, Title and Description. Keep in mind you want your text to be readable and the image to look sharp.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS Activate Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise.