In this article
- What is Captivate?
- How does Activate integrate with Captivate?
- How do I select where to distribute my material?
- How do I create content in Activate for Captivate?
- What are the recommended specifications?
What is Captivate?
Captivate is the maker of billboards, signs, and digital displays that are available in multiple cities and markets.
How does Activate integrate with Captivate?
Content created in VTS Activate can be sent to Captivate for display in their digital displays. When the integration is made available in a channel, a checkbox appears that sends the information to Captivate for distribution in the buildings and displays in your agreement with Captivate.
How do I select where to distribute my material?
Activate customers should have an agreement in place with Captivate that determines which buildings and digital billboards will show their material. The Activate platform is used to create the information used in the advertisement. An optional QR code works as a link that takes the user to the content in Activate.
How do I create content in Activate for Captivate?
As a Workplace Admin:
- Go to the Content Center
- Create a new Post
- In the Info step, enter the Title, Description, and upload the image you want displayed. We recommend categorizing the Post as Advertising which will help identify it when viewing Insights & Reports.
- In the Editor step, enter the information you want users to see when they follow the QR Code. This could be details about a promotion, contest, survey, or simply informational.
- In the Targeting step, select the dates when this advertisement will be visible. Captivate will use these dates as the start and end of the advertising cycle.
- Click on the Display on Captivate screens checkbox. This will send the details of the Post to Captivate for syndication.
- A Preview button appears when the checkbox is selected. This gives you a preview of the advertisement in three different screen resolutions. Note the Title, Description, and Image displayed from the Info step, not from the Editor. The QR code links to the information in the Editor.
- Select Save and Publish.
What are the recommended specifications?
For best results:
- Format: JPG or PNG
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Elevators: 640 x 480 pixels
- Lobby: 1280 x 720 pixels
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS Activate Support at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise.
Article is closed for comments.