What is the Channel Info tab?
The Info tab in Channel Settings is where the basic information about the channel is defined.
- Name (internal): This is the internal name of the channel. It is not visible to members.
- Display Name: This is the name shown to members in the Channel Selector and other areas.
- Unique-link: This set of characters is added to the end of the url (https://app.joinlane.com/unique-link) that directs a user to the home tab of the channel. It cannot contain any special characters other than dashes ("-") or underscores ("_").
- Property Headcount: The estimated total capacity of the office or building. This is used to estimate adoption metrics in Insights & Reports. If the total headcount is 1,000 people, and 500 people have signed up, then the adoption rate is 50%.
- Property Square Footage: The estimated size of the office or building.
- Description: An optional description of the channel and its purpose.
- Address: this is the geo-location of the channel, used to provide weather and map directions. It is also used to find other channels that are nearby, such as tenants or retailers in the same building.
- Support Email: The email address of the workplace admin office.
- Logo: The logo displayed next to the Display Name in the Channel Selector.
These descriptors are used to help describe further the purpose of the channel.
- Demo Channel: This channel is used for demo purposes
- Content Distribution Channel: This channel is used to create content which is then targeted to other channels.
- Flex Company: This channel is used by clients who are operating flex spaces.
- Physical Property: This channel represents an actual building or property.
- Is Customer: This is a channel for a VTS customer.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS ActivateSupport at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise.
Article is closed for comments.