What are Filters and Tags?
Filters and Tags allow you to easily sort and find content within your workplace, which is particularly helpful when working with Dynamic Sections.
Searching and Filtering
- Sort & Organize: Tags added to Posts, Pages, and Sections help you sort and organize your content. By adding tags based on the content type, it will make searching for your content easy.
- Custom Filters: Setting custom filters on Pages allow your users to quickly identify the amenities they are looking for.
- Sections: You can also add filters to sections, allowing you to easily search through your collections of Pages. A Dynamic Section will automatically update the Pages it contains based on the filters and tags it is configured to look for.
- Filter & Tag Library: All of your custom Filters and Tags, can be saved in the Filter and Tag Library. This will allow you to make use of them when building content.
- Analytics: By tagging and categorizing your content, you will be able to review the most popular types through Insights dashboards. Get a better understanding of what engages your users the most.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS Activate Support at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise.