Read Time: 2 Minutes
VTS is focused on providing best in class content through VTS Market to communicate the best qualities of your property to searching tenants. The world-class quality videos and photos of your spaces, captured by the VTS team, help your organization...
- Attract high quality leads
- Enable touring tenants to be better informed
- Increase touring to proposal conversion
This guide outlines what you can expect when you get started in VTS Market.
What can we expect from VTS Market?
With VTS Market, you'll be equipped with stunning Building Pages and Listing Pages for your buildings and available spaces. You can then share these pages with colleagues and clients to better drive marketing efforts and virtual tours.
What does the onboarding process look like?
After purchasing VTS Market, the process of getting your buildings and available spaces live and published on beautifully designed marketing pages via VTS Market looks something like this...
- You will be matched with a VTS Implementation Manager (IM) who will facilitate your entire onboarding process.
- Your IM works with you to scope out both the data requirements and media requirements to prepare your buildings and spaces for VTS Market.
- The VTS Content team will schedule and coordinate an onsite visit to capture attractive, high-quality photos and videos of your buildings and spaces.
- After weekly check-ins with your VTS IM to ensure the quality and readiness of your data and media, you'll be ready to publish and control your building pages and space pages in VTS Market!
- How can my organization initiate new listings and buildings on VTS Market?
- How does VTS take photos and videos of our spaces for VTS Market?
Something we missed? Message us by clicking the "Contact Support" icon along the top of your screen to pass along your question or suggestion directly to our support team.
Article is closed for comments.