Read Time: 3 Minutes
If you're new to VTS Market or looking to see what other VTS offerings can do, you're in the right place. We'll take a quick tour and break down the basic concepts of VTS Market and VTS Marketplace.
With VTS Market, landlords finally have a fully digital, data-driven way to market and lease their spaces online–all within the VTS platform you already use for leasing and asset management today. With crisp marketing pages for listings and buildings, Market helps landlords:
- Package spaces and buildings with well-designed, informative pages
- Drive engagement and virtual tour activity
- Monitor viewership and engagement analytics to drive strategy
And the best part is that VTS Market is driven by the data you're already leveraging in Lease—property and space data pulls in automatically, and we'll help coordinate your marketing collateral to put that cherry on top.
VTS Marketplace is the platform that allows tenant reps to search, find, view, save, and share spaces that are great matches for tenant clients. It's available in core markets, built automatically from landlord content in VTS Market, and it's growing all the time.
If you're operating in a core market where VTS Marketplace's enabled, all of your published VTS Market listings will also be published for perusal by tenant reps on VTS Marketplace. If your region isn't yet enabled, you can still list your spaces via VTS Market and enjoy all of the benefits of the VTS Market product.
Every listing page in VTS Marketplace showcases photos, videos, 3D tours, and floorplans in its media gallery. You can explore the media gallery right from the listing page, or expand to fullscreen for a better look.
If you need to download a photo from a listing, building, virtual tourbook, or brand page, just look for the download icon in the media gallery—you can grab media singly or in bulk.
While you can't download video content directly, there are plenty of ways to get your content out there:
- If you're a tenant rep, just share out the listing page and your recipient can explore the media gallery like anyone else.
- If you're an agency broker or landlord, you can share listing pages the same way, share links directly to video and 3D tours, or even embed videos from Marketplace directly into your website.
If you're a landlord interested in learning how VTS Market can transform your marketing and leasing strategy, give a shout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can my organization sign up for VTS Market
- What can my organization expect as users of VTS Market?
- How can my organization initiate new listings and buildings on VTS Market?
Something we missed? Message us by clicking the "Contact Support" icon along the top of your screen to pass along your question or suggestion directly to our support team.