The Kastle integration lets members unlock Kastle access points using their mobile device by storing the credentials in VTS Activate. All they need to do is set their mobile access settings and approach a compatible door with their mobile device to enter. We'll go through each step of the experience.
Setting it up
1. Select Mobile Access.
2. Select Enable location to enable mobile access.
3. Select either Allow While Using App or Always Allow depending on your preference.
4. A welcome screen appears allowing you to Get started.
5. Verify the email that's being used for Kastle. This should be your company email.
6. Enter the PIN sent to your email. It expires after 15 minutes.
8. After entering the PIN, you're authenticated and good to go.
Using the Kastle Mobile Key
- Select Mobile Access.
- The Unlocking screen opens, and the app's ready to communicate with a reader.
- Hold your phone against the reader for ~1 second—the screen changes color based on proximity to a reader.
- The screen turns green and shows Unlocked! once you're in.