Add New Staff Member Accounts for Residential Property Admins
There are two ways to add staff members to the VTS Rise platform. Manually on a one-by-one basis or you can Bulk import via a CSV. In this article, you will learn how to:
Manually Adding Staff on a One-by-One Basis
After logging into the Admin Portal, select Operations from the left menu and select Staff Management.
Select Add Staff Member from the top right corner.
Enter the staff details and select Submit.
- Email: This email address will be used as their username. The VTS Rise platform sends their updates and reminders on tasks to this email address. This is also where forgotten password links for password resets are sent.
- Note: An email may only be used one time in the platform. If this staff member also has a user account, they will need a separate email.
- Password: Once the profile has been created, a password reset email will be sent to this staff member, allowing them to update to a new password. This initial password is just for account creation.
- Enable Access Permissions: (If applicable) Determines the doors and spaces this staff member is able to unlock using their profile.
- Verification Badge: Allows you to add a verified checkmark to their staff profile for access or validation checkpoints.
Adding New Staff Members via Bulk Upload
After logging into the portal, select Operations from the left menu and select Staff Management.
Select More from the top right corner of the screen, then select Import via CSV.
Download the sample CSV and add your staff members using the template.
Follow steps 1 & 2 and select Select CSV and follow the prompts to import your staff CSV list.