When a member submits an interaction such as registering for an event or booking an amenity, an interaction receipt is created. This receipt is a confirmation that allows members to view the details of their interaction and also includes a link that allows them to add the event to their calendars.
In the interaction receipt, there are two options:
Add to Calendar
To add an event to your calendar:
- Select Add to Calendar and download the .ics file.
- Open the downloaded .ics file. It will ask you to choose a destination calendar.
- Choose the calendar you wish to add the event to.
- The event is now added to your calendar.
Add to Google Calendar
This option allows members to add the event to their Google Calendar.
- Select Add to Google Calendar.
- Select Save.
- The event is now added to your Google Calendar.