Sense uses beacon technology to track activity in building amenities, common spaces, and other high-traffic areas. Staff can update the cleaning status of an amenity, while management and residents can easily access data and information about when an area was most recently cleaned, as well as the current level of use.
Upon logging into the Admin Portal select Advanced from the feature menu and select Sense under Automation.
Select Add Space from the upper corner of the screen.
Enter the details for the new space and select Save.
- Default Exit Duration: How long to consider a user to be in the space once we detect entry.
- Occupancy Level: Determine the occupancy level for each type: Light, Moderate, or Heavy.
Share the link to the space via Discover Links so residents and staff may access.
Sharing the space with residents or staff
Select Advanced from the feature menu and select Sense under Automation. Select Settings in the upper navigation. Copy the URL you would like to share.
- Public: Allows residents to see current occupancy level and the last time space was marked clean by staff.
- Staff: Allows your staff to check occupancy level and mark space as cleaned.
Select Settings from the navigation menu and select Discover Links.
Select CreateNew in the upper corner. From here, you are able to create the discover link and/or category for the Space URL you would like to share with your residents or staff.
|For more information on Discover Links, check out this article!
Assigning Beacons to Spaces
Select Advanced from the navigation menu and select Automation Groups.
Select Add Automation Group from the upper corner.
Create Automation Group.
- Title: Name of the Automation Group.
- Beacon: Select the relevant beacon(s) you would like to begin logging presence.
- Resident Type: The resident type(s) you would like to track and log presence when in the radius of the selected beacon.
- Staff Role: The staff role(s) you would like to track and log presence when in the radius of the selected beacon.
- Select the actions you would like to do within the automation group: Log Presence, Notify Staff, Send Alert to Selected Users
For more information on beacons, check out this article!