Using Beacon Technology
|With Automation Alerts, you are able to customize the alert message that will be sent. For more information on Automation Alerts, check out this article!|
Log Presence of Staff or Residents
Upon logging into the Admin Portal, select Advanced from the side menu and select Automation Groups.
Select Add Automation Group from the upper right-hand corner.
- Title: Name of the Automation Group.
- Beacon: Select the relevant beacon(s) you would like to begin logging presence.
- Resident Type: The resident type(s) you would like to track and log presence when in the radius of the selected beacon.
- Staff Role: The staff role(s) you would like to track and log presence when in the radius of the selected beacon.
- Select Log Presence.
Select Submit to save and complete the Automation Group setup.
Establish Push Notifications to Users
Select Advanced from the side menu and select Automation Groups.
Select Add Automation Group from the upper corner.
At the bottom of the screen select Send Alerts to Selected Users.
- Select Advanced from the left-hand menu of the Admin Portal and select Automation Alerts.
- Select the Automation Group you would like to assign the alert notification to.
Select Submit to save and enable the beacon push notification setting.
Generate Presence Reports
In the Admin Portal, select Advanced from the side menu and select User Presence Entries.
- Select filters you would like enabled for your report: Duration, Beacon, Resident Types, and Staff Roles.
Select Submit to run the report.
|Note: the default view of the report generates as a list. You can choose to view the report as a Trend Chart or Heat Map by selecting the desired view from the upper right-hand corner.|