On this page
- Rise Kiosk
- Rise Tap
- Rise Lift
- Rise Relay
- Booking Tablet
- Staff Tablet
- Rise Screen
- Rise Scan/Rise R-WX
- Rise Receive
- Rise Gateway
What hardware does VTS Rise offer?
VTS Rise offers multiple hardware solutions for your property!
Our portable, adaptable, Bluetooth Beacons are able to be placed anywhere inside your building and then act as a bridge between building hardware and detecting nearby Bluetooth devices. Our super powerful Beacons are completely independent- no AC power outlet required! Using the batteries inside and sticky feet our Beacons can be placed nearly anywhere while detecting nearby Bluetooth devices within 300 feet.
Beacons allow for space utilization analytics throughout the property, as well as the ability to provide proximity and rule-based smart alerts. For detection, beacons require a mobile phone to have the Rise App running, have Bluetooth on, and Location Services set to Always Allow for the app.
The 3 Main Features that Rise Beacons contribute to are:
- Door Unlock: when a Beacon recognizes an end-user that has permission for a Swipe-to-Unlock, the door will appear inside the Access feature of the mobile app for an end-user to unlock.
- Rise Sense: the most unique Rise Beacon feature is the addition of Rise Sense, or the ability for Beacons to approximate foot traffic and floor space usage.
- Notifications: one unique feature possible with Rise Beacon is the ability to notify users detected nearby who have packages available for pickup in the designated Rise Receive room.
Client to assist with placement of beacon devices, they are battery-powered, stand-alone devices mounted using adhesive back strips.
Conveniently enable secure building access and free up your staff with Rise Kiosk, our modern exterior or interior video intercom. With Rise Kiosk, visitors can seamlessly and securely access your property by searching for occupants using the digital display or scanning a mobile credential. As part of the VTS Rise platform, Rise Kiosk is integrated with our full, end-to-end visitor management solution as well as your access control system, enabling contactless, secure access from entry point, to elevator, to unit.
Rise Tap is our Multi-function token system that allows credentialed users to unlock doors, call for elevators, or obtain contextual information, simply by tapping the device. Properties can even add a custom-branded logo to be etched onto the device.
- Client to assist with placement of Tap devices, which can be affixed to any surface with preinstalled adhesive pads and/or with two mounting screws. Rise Taps do not require infrastructure—power, wifi/internet, or batteries.
Rise Lift is our elevator access control solution that allows occupants, delivery personnel, and guests to enter building elevators and gain limited access to certain floors using a unique time-limited PIN or by scanning a QR code. Solutions for both traditional elevators and destination dispatch elevator systems are available.
The proprietary controller works with existing Access Control Systems; such as Kastle, C•CURE, etc. This enables a proximity-based, in-app unlock feature for any electronic locks including doors, gates, garage doors, parking gates, and other access control points.
Booking Tablets are Amenity or Conference Room devices that allow occupants to view availability and reserve any amenity by scanning a unique QR code. Provisioned device available in the wall, mullion front, or side mount.
- Client to provide power and data to install location.
The Staff Tablet allows Staff to have a dedicated device for accessing the VTS Rise platform. Staff Tablets enable them to have package management, visitor management, and more in the palm of their hands.
Rise Screen is our branded digital display solution with content management configurable for package tracking, occupant directory, news, weather, transit, events, building updates, and more.
- Client to provide a TV, monitor, or display with an HDMI input along with access to wireless internet.
Rise Scan/Rise R-WX
Rise Scan/Rise R-WX enables arrival push notifications to tenants when visitors directly check in at QR readers in turnstiles, parking gates, or any Wiegand-based reader.
Typically installed next to the Access Control System in an electrical room, this device ties into existing Wiegand wiring of QR Code scanners.
- Client to provide power and data to the device location. Also, provide any services required from the property security/low-voltage teams for coordination and installation.
Rise Receive is a Parcel Room wall-mounted device that allows occupants to retrieve packages through a controlled access door by entering a unique PIN or scanning a QR code.
- Client to provide a secure room with electronic locking hardware/strike and power and data at the install location.
When needed due to IT security configurations, VTS Rise provides a mini-computer to act as an on-site gateway device.
Rise Gateway is typically installed next to the Access Control panel or elevator controller. This computer connects to target Access Control Systems or Elevator devices on a local network, and securely transfers data to the Rise Cloud.
- Client to provide power and data to the device location.