What are Rise Perks?
Rise Perks gives VTS Rise clients and those that live in the building, exclusive access to discounts, special deals, and conveniences all in one accessible place.
|Perks are available in the property's app as well as web portal!|
What kind of Perks will I see?
There are endless possibilities when it comes to Perks. VTS Rise has a list of national vendors that range from health & wellness services to gift & retail products.
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Wellness
- Gifts & Retail
- Hotel & Travel
|Check out our list of National Vendors here!|
What kind of Perks can I add?
There really is no limit to what kind of perk a property or interested vendor can request to add. We recommend businesses that are B2C (business to consumer), products, & services.
- Offers from your property’s preferred partners
- Local businesses - highlight local area hotspots for errands, coffee or popular lunch/happy hours
- On-site amenities, lobby vendors, etc.
- Items for sale
How can I add Perks to my property’s app?
Property Managers can request specific Perks to be added at any time! Property Vendor Request Forms can be accessed through the Admin Portal. In the left menu of the Admin Portal select Engagement > Perks > Add Vendor. This will bring them to the Property Vendor Request Form. Once it is filled out, the Engagement Team will be alerted and review the submission. All submissions will be Live within 2-business days.
How can I remove a Perk from my property’s app?
As mentioned above, the Perks feature is absolutely configurable! If a property has a conflict of interest with one of our national vendors, or simply does not like the Perk, it can be removed. On the left menu of the Admin Portal, select Engagement > Perks > Remove Vendor. Once it is submitted, the Engagement Team will be alerted and review the request. All remove requests will be updated within 2-business days.
What will I need to complete the Vendor Request Form?
There are five items that are required to fill out the Vendor Request Form:
- Company Name
There are other recommended items to make the profile really stand out:
- Requested category
- Business Hours
- Phone Number
- Offer Link
- Address / Location
- Social Media Links
- Hot Button Text
- How many vendors should I have on my platform?
- The VTS Rise Standard is a minimum of 4 categories and three vendors per category, so 12 minimum.
- How long does it take to add Perks to the app?
- The VTS Rise Engagement Team completes all vendor submission requests within 2-business days.
- How do I make an edit to a Perk profile?
- Vendor profiles are managed through the Perks Portal, which is managed by the Engagement Team. However, some third-party vendors and property managers may request portal access to edit their own profiles at their discretion.
- I have a property that has a large list of vendors, or they’re looking to transition existing vendors from an old app - how do I handle this?
- Please reach out to email@example.com to discuss with an Engagement Team Member. A member of the team will provide you with a mass vendor uploading template, and work with you on your custom build-out.
- Who is responsible for adding Perks to an app?
- The VTS Rise Engagement Team is responsible for adding the perks directly to the app. All vendor submission forms will be completed within 2-business days.
- What if I have a random question regarding Perks?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org; feel free to direct any client questions there as well.
- Can I change the order Perks categories are in?
- Yes - Categories will by default be listed in alphabetical order. A Property Manager can drag and drop the list order via the Admin Portal. Engagement > Perks > Category Order.
- Can I change the order of the vendors within a category?
- No - At this time, each vendor will be listed in alphabetical order only within the category.
- Will residents be notified when a new Perk is added?
- They will not. Consider announcing to your building population via a Newsfeed post.
- Can Property Managers use the same email address to manage vendor profiles as they do to log in to the Admin Portal?
- No - Emails used are used as a unique identifier and cannot be repeated in either portal. Please collect another email address, otherwise, they can send in any vendor edit requests to email@example.com. All edit requests will be completed within 2 business days.