The Daily Activity Report (DAR) is a great tool to track incident reports or log normal activities throughout the day.
- Create a Normal Activity and Incident Report
- View or Comment on an Activity or Incident Report
- Enable DAR for Staff Roles
Create an Activity
Upon logging into your admin portal, select Operations and then Staff DAR & Incidents from the side navigation menu.
Select Add Activity from the top of the screen.
Select your activity type and enter the details and select Submit.
- Normal: This would be anything from shift change notes, rounds taken by the security team, or a note you would leave on someone's desk.
- Incident: This report is related to something more serious that happened at the property that needs to be documented.
View or Comment on an Existing Activity
Select Operations and then Staff DAR & Incidents from the side menu.
Select Details next to the activity you would like to view or comment on.
If commenting, select Click here to Reply in the Comment section at the bottom of the page.
You can also download the activity as a PDF by selecting Download as PDF.
Enable the DAR for staff roles
Select Operations and then Staff Management from the side menu. Then select Staff Roles from the top of the page.
Select the three dots next to the staff role you wish to give access to DAR and select Edit.
Select Activity Logbook or Activity Manager to determine the access level to DAR and select Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Activity Logbook: User can only see the activities they create.
Activity Manager: User can see all activities created, including ones they did not create.
|Note: Users can only have one type of activity access.