The integration between VTS Rise and Proxy allows the VTS Rise app users to be able to leverage the mobile credentials provided by the Proxy system. The VTS Rise user is able to carry the Proxy mobile credential and gain access to spaces throughout the building that are established with the Proxy readers.
Implementing the Integration
- Navigate to the Proxy portal at https://docs.proxy.com/ to retrieve the App Key.
- Sign into the account.
- Navigate the Apps that have been created in the Proxy environment. Select the App you are looking to
- Navigate down the page to “App Key.” Copy and Paste this value and send it to the Rise team
Login and Credential Use
- The user will login to Rise. After the user has logged in they will be asked if they want to use Bluetooth (to which they should respond yes) and then asked if they want to use mobile access for their device.
- If the user selects that they would like to use the mobile credential, the user will then login to their Proxy account by hitting the “Login” button.
- The user will then see the app they are connecting to. In the first screenshot below, the user is seeing the red “R” icon letting them know they are connecting their Proxy credential to the Rise Office app. This icon will show the branded app if Rise has created a branded app for the implementation
- When the user selects “Start” they are sent an OTP verification code to the email address they logged into Proxy with. The user enters the 4-digit code.
- The “You’re Connected” page shows upon a successful login. User selects “Done”. If the user did not initially turn on their Bluetooth/Location services, they will be reminded here.
- The credential will populate and the user will see the “Org Name” populate and see the button at the top of the Proxy icon the user can select to “Show Devices” which will show nearby Proxy locks if the user is within Range.
- The user will then be able to use their mobile credentials to access Proxy readers.
|For further questions on the integration or on how to establish the integration, please reach out to the Client Success team at VTS Rise!