This guide provides you with the details about the VTS Rise Yardi integration.
What is Yardi?
Yardi is a user management, work order management and financial integration. This allows users, work orders, and financial data to all be managed in one place.
Data flow and Synchronization process
Data synced from Yardi to VTS Rise are the following:
- Tenant Main Contacts, not Occupants
- Work Orders
- Financial Syncing
|Note: Occupant/Tenant tags will not sync over from Yardi to VTS Rise and will need to be recreated in VTS Rise.|
Tenants and Tenant Main Contacts
- If a Tenant or Tenant Main Contact is deleted in Yardi, they will be deleted in VTS Rise in the next sync.
- Properties synced with Yardi, can still utilize Self Registration, as only Tenants and Tenant Main Contacts sync over to VTS Rise from Yardi.
Work Order Syncing
- VTS Rise imports work order categories and problems from Yardi.
- The creation of work orders and status updates on work order tickets is a two way sync.
|If a work order is created in VTS Rise, VTS Rise will push the work order immediately to Yardi as well as the status updates. If a work order is created in Yardi, the work order will update within 30 minutes via sync.|
The following financial data is synced between VTS Rise and Yardi:
- Charge codes
The financial sync is a two-way sync between VTS Rise and Yardi. Any changes made in either system will be reflected in the other system in the following next system sync.
VTS Rise and Yardi Sync Methods
- Every night at midnight (Local time of your property) tenants and tenant main contacts will sync.
- A manual sync can also be pushed from the VTS Rise admin portal.
- Work order creation and status are synced immediately using a webhook trigger. (A webhook trigger is similar to allowing one computer to send data to another as soon as a particular event takes place.)
- A refresh runs constantly to sync any work order updates or creations.
- A refresh also runs every 30 minutes to sync financial data.
|For further questions on the integration or on how to establish the integration, please reach out to the Client Success team at VTS Rise!|