Perks give VTS Activate for Multifamily clients and those that work in the building, exclusive access to discounts, special deals, and conveniences in one accessible place.
- Request Vendor Additions
- Request Vendor Removal
- Change the Order of Perks Categories
- Rename Perks in the Platform
Requesting Vendor Additions
Property Admins can request specific Perks to be added at any time. If you wish to add a Perk to your platform, follow the below steps!
In the Admin Portal, select Engagement in the side menu, then Perks, selecting Add Vendor.
Complete the two-page form.
- Property Name: Name of Property to have Perk added to
- Would you like access to edit this profile?: If you as the Property Admin need access to make any edits or adjustments to the Vendor's profile select Yes. If the Vendor will be managing their own account and you will not need access, select No.
- Vendor Category: Options include Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Gifts & Retail, Hotel & Travel, Services, Fitness, Entertainment, and Other. If the desired category is not listed, select Other to make a request. VTS will notify you if your request is approved.
- Vendor Title: Name of Vendor.
- Vendor Description: Include a short description including any rewards or deals offered by this Vendor.
- Company Logo: Attach the logo of the Vendor. Must be a square image, JPEG/JPG format, 20 MB max.
- Profile photo: This will appear on the category screen. 300x200 pixels, landscape, JPEG or PNG format. You have the ability to add up to 5 images. 20 MB max.
- Vendor Website: Website for the Vendor.
- Hot Button Link: Link to a landing page with deals or services exclusive to app users, ordering portal, traffic tracking link (Eg. www.companysite.com/risebuildings)
- Hot Button Link Text: "Show Deal" is the default text. The link text has a 30-character maximum. (Eg. "Order Now," "Reserve a Table," "Sign Up Here," "Use Code XYZ at Checkout," etc).
- Vendor Customer Support Email: This email will be listed on the profile.
- Vendor Customer Support Phone: This phone number will be listed on the profile. If the Vendor has a physical location, please list the location's phone number.
- Vendor Address: Include the address if the Vendor has a public brick-and-mortar location.
- Business Hours: Include hours of operation for the Vendor.
- Vendor Social Medias: You may include the links to the Vendor's Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- Additional Notes: Include any additional information for the Vendor that may be relevant.
After completing the form, select Submit. The VTS Engagement Team will review your request.
|The VTS Engagement Team completes all vendor submission requests within 2-business days.
Requesting Vendor Removal
If a property has a conflict of interest with one of our national vendors or does not want the Perk included for their property, it can be removed.
In the side menu navigation, select Engagement, then Perks, selecting Remove Vendor.
Complete the form to submit a Vendor for removal from the property's platform.
- Property Name: Name of Property requesting the Vendor be removed from their platform.
- Your Name: Your first and last name.
- Your Email Address: The email address where the VTS team can email you about the removal.
- Vendor Title: Name of Vendor to be removed from the platform.
- Additional Notes: Any additional information you wish to provide.
When the form is completed, select Submit. The VTS Engagement Team will review your request.
|Remove requests will be updated within 2 business days.
Change the Order of Perks Categories
Vendor tiles and categories are sorted alphabetically by default. Changing the order of Perks categories can highlight a particular vendor or deal.
|Category order may be changed, but Vendors cannot be adjusted outside of alphabetical order.
Select Engagement from the left menu and then select Perks. This will open a drop-down menu allowing you to select Category Order.
Select the Category you would like to move and drag to change the order. Select Save Changes when you are finished.
|Note: The default setting shows Categories in alphabetical order.
Renaming Perks in Platform
By default, Perks will appear as Perks in the app and occupant web portal, but Property Admins have the option to rename the feature. An example would be calling Perks, Community, or brand it your own!
Select Settings in the side menu, then Property Settings.
Locate Perks Section Title. Here you are able to change the name of Perks in both the app as well as web portal.
|For additional support with the Vendor Portal or Perks platform, please reach out to email@example.com.