Adding new Resident Types allow you to assign feature sets to your Residents. Owners at your property may have more permissions than an individual designated as a Resident. These types can be viewed when adding a new Resident Type. In this article, you will learn what each of the features (Services Categories) in Resident Types control.
Create: Select Add Occupant Type from the top corner.
Edit: Select the three dots next to the Resident Type you wish to edit, then select Edit.
Select the Service Categories you want to apply to the Resident Type.
- All: Gives the resident access to all of the features (Services Categories) listed.
- Access: If you are utilizing Access at your property, this will allow the resident to swipe to unlock at Access points through the hardware.
- Assignments: Assignments allow you to designate assets to residents, such as storage lockers, bike racks, or parking spaces.
- Concierge: This is for our Perks feature, allowing residents to view Perks.
- Discover: This allows residents to have access to the resources you have included as Discover Links for your property.
- Forms: Gives the resident access to participate in Forms that the property creates.
- Messages: Allows residents to communicate with each other and staff through private or group messages on the platform.
- Mobile Key Access: If your property has an Access Control Integration, this allows residents to store their mobile key credentials in their phone.
- Packages: If your property is utilizing our package feature, this is how residents will view packages at the property.
- Payments: If your property is using our Payments feature, then the resdient will be able to make payments through the platform.
- QR Code: This allows residents to scan their unique QR code at Kiosks and Booking Tablets.
- Valet: Enables residents to use the Valet feature.
- Network: Allows residents to use Newsfeed, Marketplace, Management posts, and Events. If this is turned off, there will be no Engagement tools on the platform.
Newsfeed: Allows for the Newsfeed section under Community.
- Create for own Unit: This allows the Resident Type to create Newsfeed posts that can be sent out to just their own unit.
- General: If this is turned off, it removes the Newsfeed section from the resident.
- Marketplace: Allows residents to engage in a property-wide Marketplace to sell items.
Management: Allows for Management posts to appear under Newsfeed.
- Emergency: Allows residents to view Emergency Management posts.
- News: Allows residents to view Management posts.
- Polls: Allows residents to view Polls sent out by the property management team.
Events: Allows residents to view Events at the property.
- Create for own Unit: If this option is turned on, the Resident type will have the ability to create Events for their own unit.
Work Orders: This allows residents to submit and view their work orders.
- Emergency Work Order: This allows residents to view Emergency Work Orders created on their behalf.
- Normal Work Order: This allows residents to create and view their Normal Work Orders.
- Work Order Approver: This allows the resident to approve work orders that are placed for their unit.
- Reservations: This allows residents to view the property’s Amenities and make Reservations.
- Reservation Approver: If this is turned on residents will have the ability to approve Reservations made in their unit.
- Visitors: Allows residents to create Visitor passes.
- Visitor Manager: Allows this Resident Type to manage visitor passes created in their unit.