Rise Reserve for Commercial Properties
Rise Reserve is our external booking site and can be used to make reservations across properties. In this article, you will learn how to:
- Configure Settings for Rise Reserve
- Set up an Amenity for Rise Reserve
- Claim Occupants from Rise Reserve Portal
Rise Reserve needs to be enabled in Super Admin. Reach out to your VTS Rise contact if you are interested in setting up Rise Reserve.
Configuring Settings for Rise Reserve
In order for Rise Reserve to be utilized at a property, settings must first be configured under Property Settings.
In the navigation menu, select Settings then Property Settings.
In the upper navigation, select Property Services.
Locate Rise Reserve and complete configuration steps.
- Tenant for reservations: This designates the reservation to a tenant as all reservations must be tied to a unit.
- Occupant: Set up a dummy account for Rise Reserve under the tenant you assigned above. For information on adding users to the platform, check out this article!
- Tenant for reservation buffer time: This will be used to mark the amenity booked for the buffer duration required to set it up for next booking. If there is a buffer set up, this will block the calendar with that tenant name, marking the amenity as booked so others can not book during that time.
- Rise Reserve image: Upload a photo of your property that will be displayed on Rise Reserve.
- Display "Do you need food and/or beverage for this meeting?": Check if Yes, omit if No.
- "Expected Number of Guests" is required: If you would like this to be a required field, check the box, otherwise leave blank.
- Reservation payments will be processed: Option for When the reservation is confirmed, 48 hours before the reservation, 24 hours before the reservation, Day of the reservation, 24 hours after the reservation, and 48 hours after the reservation.
- Reservation confirmation email: This custom text will be added to the default email content being sent to them.
- Booking custom success message: The message appears in the confirmation window after submitting for a reservation.
After making changes, select Save Changes.
Setting up an Amenity for Rise Reserve
After the settings have been configured, you are able to select which Amenity spaces you would like to utilize Rise Reserve.
Select Operations and then select Amenities under Property Services.
Select the three horizontal dots next to the Calendar Amenity you wish to add to the external booking site, Rise Reserve. Select Edit from the drop-down menu.
Under Show amenity on booking site, select Yes. This will open a field for a Surcharge. Allowing you to add a flat fee for bookings made by non-tenants on Rise Reserve.
Navigate to Opening/Closing Time in the top navigation and select Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Claimed Occupants from Rise Reserve Portal
If you need to add a Tenant from Rise Reserve, you can do so under Claimed Occupants from Rise Reserve Portal. The Occupant must select I am a tenant of this property while creating their reservation in Rise Reserve.
Select Operations in the side menu of the portal, then select Amenities, followed by Rise Reserve in the drop-down.
This will show you a list of Occupants that created a Reservation using Rise Reserve and marked I am a tenant of this property while creating their reservation. If you wish to add them as an Occupant, select the three horizontal dots next to their name and select Make Occupant. This will create an account for them allowing access to your property's app as well as web portal.
Article is closed for comments.