Ensuring your images are the correct size is important when creating engagement content for your property.
In this article, you will learn the recommended sizes for images on the platform.
- Newsfeed Recommendations
- Events Recommendations
- Discover Links Recommendations
- Image Size Recommendations
- Image Resolution Recommendations
|Utilize 16:9 images|
- Allows the un-cropped view in the carousel and Community page with iPhones of normal/Pro/mini sizes
- When an image is selected within the Newsfeed post, it is scaled to fit the screen
|Utilize 4:3 images|
- Provides an un-cropped view in the carousel of most devices
- When an image is selected within an Event post, it is scaled to fit the screen
Discover Links Recommendations
|Utilize 1:1 images|
- The image will be displayed under Discover on the homepage as well as in the Discover section
Image Size Recommendations
- Less than 5 MB size for fast loading times
Image Resolution Recommendations
|Note: Image sizes and recommendations cover most, but not all, devices.|
Article is closed for comments.