Creating Work Order Escalation Rules
Creating a work order escalation rule allow notifications to be sent out to tenants with updates on the status of their work order. These notifications can alert the tenant as well as staff members and assignment groups when the work order submission is pending approval, to be started, or in progress. This article will show you how to create a work order escalation rule.
- Tenant: An escalation will be created for any work orders created by the selected tenant.
- Work Order Category: An escalation will be created for any work orders created for a specific work order category or group of categories.
- Status: The rule will only apply to the status selected: Pending Approval,To be Started, or In Progress.
- Duration: The time at which the escalation will happen. This can be set by days or hours.
- Actions: Which members of Property Management, Staff, Assignment Groups, or External team members should be notified for escalation. Notifications can be sent by either email, push notification, or both.