On this page
In this guide you will learn about the Integration AMAG and how it works with VTS Rise.
What is AMAG?
AMAG is a user management, visitor management and access control integration. It allows you to manage profiles in one place, avoiding double data entry and create a seamless visitor experience.
The following data is synced from AMAG to VTS Rise:
- Access Control Groups
Data Flow and Synchronization Process
- Tenants: VTS Rise syncs Tenant Name from AMAG.
- Occupants: VTS Rise syncs first name, last name, email and phone number from AMAG.
- Access Control Groups
- Visitors are synced from VTS Rise to AMAG.
- Visitor details such as name, email and visitor schedule sync. If an email address is not added, a dummy email address is created for that visitor on the VTS Rise side.
- Visitors are created from the VTS Rise admin portal, Staff portal or User app. Visitors are then pushed to AMAG with the access level granted in VTS Rise.
- If a visitor’s details or schedule are changed, that visitor is deleted from AMAG, and a new visitor is created with the updated details.
VTS Rise and AMAG Sync Methods
- Tenants, Occupants, and Access Control Groups are synced from AMAG to VTS Rise during the nightly sync. These can also be synced manually from the VTS Rise Portal.
- A separate sync is run at midnight (local time of your property) to delete the previous day’s visitors from the AMAG system and add new visitors for the day. Visitors can also be deleted from the VTS Rise Portal, which will be reflected in AMAG.
HID Card Codes
- The HID Card code is synced one way from VTS Rise to AMAG.
- During the syncing process, the HID Credentials generated for a user are pushed to AMAG.
If your property is utilizing self-registration, Property Admins will be sent an email with the user's information once they have completed self-registration. You will then need to add it to AMAG in order for the mobile credentials and access groups to work. The user's email must be added to AMAG, as it acts as the source of truth. Occupants sync from AMAG to VTS Rise. If the email has already been added to AMAG, the self-registration will auto-sync.
|In order to hold mobile credentials your property must be integrated to HID. For more information reach out to HID here.|
|For further questions on the integration or on how to establish the integration, please reach out to the Client Success team at VTS Rise!|