From your profile, you can update your password, change your push notifications, and much more. Any changes you make in the app or portal will automatically update across the platform.
The Activate Home app
After logging into the app, select your Profile from the upper right corner.
Select Edit Profile in the top right corner to update the following:
- Email: Ensure this is the best email to contact you. This will ensure you receive all notifications.
- Phone Number: You must have a valid phone number for the Visitor Kiosk to call you for unexpected visitors.
- Update your Password: Select Change Password and follow the prompts to update your password.
Select Settings to update the following:
- Toggle on/off if you want to accept Visitor Calls (a visitor can call you on the Visitor Kiosk).
- Toggle on/off Visitor Video Calls (a visitor can video call you on the Visitor Kiosk).
- Toggle on/off Display Visitor on Kiosk (do you want to be shown on the Visitor Kiosk?).
- Toggle on/off People Chat (do you want people at the property to message you directly?).
- Toggle on/off Group Chat (do you want to be added to group chats at the property?).
Enable/Disable Push Notifications
- Select Manage Notification Settings. Turn on any features you would like to have push notifications.
- Manage Location Services: This will take you to your phone's location settings to allow access to your location for the app. This is used for access and location-based features.
- Select Language: Users currently have the ability for the app to be in English or Spanish (MX).
- Delete Account: Users can delete their account in the app.
The web portal
After logging into the Resident Portal, select your name in the upper right corner.
Select My Account to update the following:
- Profile Picture
- Contact Information
- Remove yourself from the Visitor Kiosk Directory
- Enable/Disable the Messages feature
- Set your default language
Update your password by selecting Change Password, located in the right corner, and following on-screen prompts.
Update your push notifications by selecting Notification Settings, located to the right.