On this page
From your profile, you can update your password, change your push notifications, and much more. Any changes you make in the app or portal will automatically update across the platform.
From the App
After logging into the app, select your Profile from the upper right corner.
Select Edit Profile in the top right corner to update the following:
- Email: Ensure this is the best email to contact you. This will ensure you receive all notifications.
- Phone Number: You must have a valid phone number for the Visitor Kiosk to call you for unexpected visitors.
- Update your Password: Select Change Password and follow the prompts to update your password.
Select Settings to update the following:
- Visitors: Remove your information from the Kiosk Directory by deselecting Display Visitor on Kiosk.
- Messages: Remove yourself from the Messages feature (if this feature is being used at your property).
- Enable/Disable Push Notifications: Turn on any features you would like to have push notifications under Manage Notification Settings.
- Manage Location Services: This will take you to your phone's location settings to allow access to your location for the app. This is used for access and location-based features.
- Select Language: Users currently have the ability for the app to be in English or Spanish (MX).
- Delete Account: Users can delete their account in the app.
From the Portal
After logging into the Tenant Portal, select your name in the upper right corner.
Select My Account to update the following:
- Profile Picture
- Contact Information
- Remove yourself from the Visitor Kiosk Directory
- Enable/Disable the Messages feature
- Set your default language
Update your password by selecting Change Password, located in the right corner, and following on-screen prompts.
Update your push notifications by selecting Notification Settings, located to the right.
Article is closed for comments.