Discover Links are a great way for your occupants to get to know your building and the neighborhood. Discover Links can be used for social media accounts, property websites, local activities links, best restaurants in town, and more!
In this article, you will learn how to:
Adding Discover Links
Select Settings from the left side menu and then select Discover Links.
Select Create New from the top right corner and create your Discover Link.
Enter the information for your new Discover Link.
Note: All required information as well as an image is indicated with an asterisk (*)
- Format: Discover Links can be: Links, Images, or PDFs.
- PDFs can be stored and shared in a Google Drive folder, allowing you to have a continuously updated resource for building documents.
- Title: Include the title of the resource.
- Subtitle: Optionally can include a subtitle for the resource.
- Category: If you would like the Discover Link to be in a category, select the category it should fall under. If you do not select a Category, the link will stand alone.
- Image: Images should be a 1:1 ratio, or a perfect square.
- Who can view this link: Determine if there are specific staff or occupants that have view access to this link.
- Where will this link display?: Determine if you would like the Discover Link to be hosted in the Discover Section, Home Screen, or both options on the platform.
Note: There is a limit of 6 Discover Links on the Homepage and it is recommended to have at least 8 in the Discover section.
Edit an Existing Discover Link
Select Property Management from the left side menu, followed by Discover Links.
Select the three action dots next to the existing link you wish to edit and select Edit.
Make desired edits and select Submit to save changes.
Additional Info: For more information on Discover Links, check out this article!