In this article
What is a Template?
Templates are pre-designed content that allow you to quickly and efficiently create items without having to go through the entire content setup process.
- Templates already have the Info and Editor steps designed for you
- Templates can have text, links and images which you can use or change as desired
- Templates can be smart, with interactive features and data inputs all pre-configured.
- Posts: Activate offers a wide variety of Post Templates for events, contests, surveys, promotions, and more!
- Pages: Explore our selection of Page Templates for amenities, room bookings, visitor management, and more!
Channel Templates are specific to your channel and can be created and managed under the Template Library.
Your admin team can create new templates, import templates provided by Activate, edit them to suit different situations to make content creation easy and fast!
Activate Templates are available to all channels. When creating a Post or Page, Workplace Admins can choose from a curated selection and use them as the basis for creating new content.
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact VTS ActivateSupport at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise.
Article is closed for comments.