App aesthetics are important to ensure Property Admins have a platform they want their building's tenants and their employees to view and use.
In this article you will learn tips for how to have a visually engaging app:
- High-Quality image in landscape orientation
- Do not make it too narrow or it will zoom in
- Avoid images with bad weather
- Avoid renderings whenever possible
- Choose images without construction, leasing banners, telephone poles/wires, etc.
- App Header Logo reflects company or property logo
- Logo is transparent
- Logo is overlaid across the sky or an area that makes it visible
- Cover image is high quality with no pixelation
- No App Header Logo in Property Settings
- Property logos were re-sized and placed strategically
Always use a high-quality image and a description for all amenities. Try to avoid repeating photos. Make it a goal to have an even number of amenities.
Call & Email options should be combined on one tile where applicable. Always use a high-quality image for each tile.
- At least 8 discover links.
- High-quality photos for each Discover Link.
- Try to avoid images containing logos or excessive text.
- Discover Link Categories can be used to group together related resources.
|Want to learn more about image sizing best practices? Check out this article!|
Article is closed for comments.